Thursday, November 21, 2013

Metro(Sexual)






I am a firm believer that using the metro is good for the environment. So today I went to my not so local gym and worked out. Noticing that there was a gentleman kind of following, me around as I lifted weights. He was a bit younger than I normally go for. I didn’t pay  too much attention to him. After I was done with my work out I went to the locker room and grabbed my things and proceeded to the exit. Not before, I got a chance to meet Billy Santoro and Seth Treston, they are very hot couple. So after speaking with the two I proceeded to the metro.

Not paying much attention I had been followed by the person from the gym. Thought it was kind of odd. So as the metro shoved off I went on my normal routine (Grindr). I looked at about 38 unanswered messages I had become pretty popular with my new profile pic. 12 of the 38 were form a faceless torso. As I opened the message it all was pictures of a very meaty and round ass. Mind you that this was not a fat ass. It was a PHAT ass. If anyone has seen any video I am in they would know that I am a sucker for an ass that can be sucked licked and tongue fucked. The only words that were written was I am normally a top but my hole it’s you’re if you want it. So after 11 pictures of his ass and his hole I was yum I think I need to eat and fuck this one.

So I messaged back, to follow me. After several stops later, I got off and he followed. As I got closer to my house I could hear him walking behind me and his pace quickened. I bounced up the stairs like I normally do and his feet quickened again to keep up. I opened the door and step aside to let him pass by. I told him to stop as his feet hit rug and said house rules shoes off. I could see that ass just moving back and forth and his underwear peeked above his shorts revealing that he has a T-back thong on. I quickly got into the apt and shut the door.

I guided him into the bedroom with just words. Without me telling him he crawled onto the bed staying close to the edge. I walked up to his face and he started to licked and suck my dick through my shorts, as I reached over and moved the band from his crack and rubbed his smooth hair free hole. He moaned. I stood back up and removed my sweat shirt and spit on my right and continued to play with his hungry hole.  I remembered that his profile on Grindr says he is on the “DL” (which made me even harder than before.) Since I could tell by the tightness, of his hole he hadn’t gotten any dick before or if he had it had only been once or twice. I continued to push my finger in and out deeper and deeper and he whimpered more and more. 

He took my dick out of my shorts and started to devoure it making it wet and making himself choke on it. This was so hot to watch, so after about 6 minutes of his velvety mouth suckling on my shaft I told him to turn around. I removed his underwear and short and started to lick his hole. As that happened his hole began to twitch and he buried his face into the blanket my mother had made me when I was 8 years old. He was moaning louder and breathing harder. I sucked on his holes’ lips and pulled on them, alternating from the sucking to the tongue fucking back and forth. I like to make my boys nice and wet and loosened up before I fuck them. I enjoyed his hole more then I should have. It was not sweaty from the gym it was a very sweet and juicy taste like a virgin getting wet with anticipation of getting their cherry popped.

So I placed the head of my dick in his very wet and eager hole and his hole clamped down on it and he shoved back all the way to my balls. He was hungry and who am I to deny him. He was on all fours bouncing on it asking for more. So I gave him more and after about five minutes he wanted to ride me. So I laid, down and he rode my dick as I stroked him off. He stopped me three times because he did not want to come so quickly. I had him get on his back and I placed two pillows under his back. Then instructed him to hold his legs up he did willingly and eagerly. I dropped my hips and thrust upward hitting him in the right spot. Not playing with his dick because he was moaning and arching his back even more. I leaned down and kissed and sucked his soft lips.

Letting him have a break from that position I rolled him on his side and straddled left legs and pushed his right leg into his arm so he could hold onto it. With my right hand I spread his thick ass and drove my cock in deeper. He whimpered more and whispered yes. So I picked up the pace and put more power behind my thrust and he was biting the pillow. His hole was loosened up nicely dripping juice and his lips were extended outward. Then I rolled him over onto his stomach and ate his ass while I was on top of him he moaned and bucked his ass up as I sucked on his hole, making his lips swell. His juice was sweet and yummy. Definitely the best I had probably tasted. After eating his hole out I faced the door and he faced the opposite wall on his stomach, fucked his hole, backwards stretching it out and hitting his sport till his hole was convulsing.

He couldn't take it anymore so I spooned him while I fucked his crack and jacked him off. Licking his neck and stroking him till he came. Then we kissed for a few minutes and then going to the bathroom to get him a towel to clean his cum up. I normally don't cum during sex. Which, he was bounded and determined to get me off, so he suckled on my cock for another ten minutes. I had to go to dinner so I had to ask him to leave. W agreed to definitely plan for another round. Sweet boy and sweet hole hopefully will see him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment