Wednesday, March 12, 2014

11th Scene, Got Milked? (First Fisting Scene)


So lets break a few things down before I go into this scene. I love the fact stupid blogs and annoying website like to post this video thinking its going degrade me and think its going to piss me off some how. The simple fact is besides my knees killing and wrecking /hurting Tanner's hole me this scene was fucking hilarious to shoot. So for the pee brain that think it was milk up Tanners ass you are wrong. It was a combo of J-lube, water, Crisco and anal ease thrown into a blender. Before you post as if you know everything think again, because if you post something and are incorrect it only makes you look like a twat waffle. (If you don't know what a twat waffle is Google it!)
 
As I sit back in bed as my stiches heal form mole removals, I am writing this, I start to wonder where Tanner is. I kind of miss joking and talking to him he is truly a really good guy and I miss him. He was a sweet and very cuddly person to be around off set. Let me not forget he also has an amazingly open hole. You could just talk to him and he was bluntly honest like I am but he has a filter. So all in all he would be a good friend to anyone that would meet him, you know just a good guy to be around.

So the scene was pretty funny to shoot. We experimented with how many different things and in what order could we insert up Tanners butt. So after a while the scene just went on and on. The thing that took the longest was the lube squirting out of Tanners butt. Not because of mine or Tanners fault. But because of everyone else on set and if I remember correctly that was four other people. The final take was the one used. The reason why it was the final take because it was the 12th time we filmed that shot. Every one on set was laughing so hard because each take that had been shot my facial expression got funnier and weirder as time went on. Obviously my acting skills have fooled most if not everyone who watched it. Because most people think I was grossed out or freaked out. I was having a ball on set.
 
All in all it wasn't that bad of a shoot, it just seemed to go on and on. I felt bad for Tanner's poor hole it was over used. I just wish Tanner didn't drop off the face of the earth and had stayed in contact!

No comments:

Post a Comment