Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My 10th Scene


This scene was fun. It was for Hot House. This is where I got to meet the amazing Jimmy Durano, Christian Owens boyfriend. James Ryder my scene partner is a good looking guy with a big ol’dick. I got to fuck the shit out of him like a circus performer. I noticed when he was a bottom he is kind of like me, GREEDY. Nothing motivates me more in the bedroom when I am a top, than a dick famished greedy bottom, who ass eats cock like starving Ethiopian at a World Aid banquet.

I had no clue that James isn’t really into white boys. I have known him for a while and he likes his Latinos like the British likes there Bangers and Mash. His hole’s hunger masked any and all indications that white was not his preferred flavor. Maybe because of my dark hair and spray tan, might have thrown him off. He probably thought I could have been from Barcelona.

So I got to fuck him vanilla style and circus style where I fucked him backwards so my dick would hit his prostate. That position makes boys go nuts. I get a sick kind of pleasure out of making boys leak pre cum right before they shoot their wads. When you fuck someone like that they can’t figure out if they are cumming or going to piss on themselves.

James reminds me of a younger more tatted version of Tyler Saint (I have been with Tyler Saint) Both Tyler and James have something in common they are both big dicked guys who naturally off set prefer bottoming which makes me sad and happy at the same time. My personal view is that whoever has the bigger dick should be the top, but in these two cases I’ll make an exception, because they be hungry.

All in all it was worth the trip to the stinky city of grunge better known as the city of homeless, oh I mean San Franlesbo, oh shit San Francisco. When it comes boys who hunger you must and should feed them cock, lots of cock. Depriving them of cock is a form of neglect which by law is consider a crime of abuse. We do not want to be known as an abusive minority. So let them eat cock.

1 comment:

  1. Three things: First- I want you to make a t-shirt that says "Let them eat cock". I can't believe I've never seen one before! I'd totally buy one, haha... Second- Your scene with Jonathan Agassi on the pool table is one of the hottest things I've ever seen!!! Holy FUCK! Please don't tell us it wasn't fun to film. There are some truths I'm not willing to learn! *grin* Last but not least- Happy Mardi Gras! - Ames

    ReplyDelete