Friday, February 7, 2014

My 8th Scene (Behind the Dildo-labara)



Wow, where to start with this one? Doing a scene with Justin Beal made me feel like Matt Damon. Take a close look at the photos and decide for yourself. Titan really doesn’t tell you who you are working with anymore because if they did you probably would cancel the scene. The list of annoying things I had to deal with onset just went on and on. Justin Beal is not attractive to me, he reminds me of a gay version of Quagmire off of family guy. He had no body to speak of; it was like fucking a 40 year old child with body hair. And he complained about everything.  The crew asked me if I’d bottom in the scene to make it versatile. I lied and said I was not prepared to bottom.  Every morning I clean out it feels good. To feel fresh down there is better than a trip to Whole Foods. The reason why they asked me if I could bottom was because Justin (every 30 seconds) bitched and complained about my dick and I was like “You’ve had bigger, bitch”, why is he complaining? That also went on and on till the end of the shoot.
There weren’t many lines in the scene but I had mine down packed and Justin didn’t understand construction lingo, so we had to keep rewording the script because he wasn’t able to remember the whole conversation. I had worked in construction since I was a kid so I knew how to ad-lib. Talking to Justin is kind of uncomfortable and puts you at an uneasy stance. Wish I could forget I had ever done this scene it was not worth the 700.00 they paid me. But Titan is a cheap ass studio and doesn’t pay shit. The way Paul directs scenes is horrible there is nothing organic and it is completely robotic, which makes the scene tend to be unbear(back)able. I am very happy I went to raw sex (which I like to call Natural Sex) so that they would never ask me to work with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment