Friday, February 7, 2014

Tattoos are one of my favorite forms of art.

There are many pros and cons to having tattoos. Lets start off with  the cons since its always better to finish on a good note. People who get tattoos and do not keep up  their body when they got the tattoo could encounter morphed distortions of the way the tattoo looks. For example if you're hefty and loose the weight your tattoo might look like a poster on the wall where the tape has let go and it only 50percent visible by the rolls that are now there, since the skin is not longer taught. Also if your tattoos are not well planned out you might look like a fool with just random shit all over your body making no sense, this makes you visually less desirable dated tattoo or cliché is sign that you are not creative. When seen  with cliché tattoo, you might be judged as slightly boring, dumb or uncreative. The wrong sizes of tattoos (little tattoos on large pieces of skin) on you body  look feminine when your a male. This harkens something to the past. Reminiscent of  the 80's and early 90's again two decades that are kind of forgettable (I will say The Spice Girls are still one of my guilty pleasures). Prison tattoo well the common ones that are bland and boring just makes the population clutch there purses or think your going to kill or rape them. So before letting bubba tat you up make sure you get visual references before there's any ink to skin. I can go on but, hell no one like bad body art and most people who have it regret it.

So the pros to getting tattoos. A well placed and thought out tattoo gives you personality and sets you apart from the rest of your peers. Having good ink done makes people look at you like your creative and have a eye for talented people and good art work. People look at good tattoos like people do when they look at masterpieces in museums. The only difference is that you can touch this art if the person will let you. When someone notices a person with good ink and they haven't met or know anything about them they might start to think is this person mysterious and possible has a dirty or adventurous side. Yes having a well worked out body adds to the art itself because the art is only as good as the canvas it is on. With good ink you are allowed to show off your personality and it also gives a view and little insight of what kind of person you are. Tattoos can show off what you are into and things you enjoy. Tattoo allows the wearer to tell people about themselves without even opening their mouths. Good tattoo give character and is an easy conversation starter with completely strangers.

My personal interest in them are I think amazing and hot and they are a huge turn on. There is something makes me think about a rugged man working on your house all sweaty and dirty ripping off his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face. Walks up to you with a raging hard-on one bending you over the kitchen table and using you like a rag doll. Oh the fantasies I have had and will have.

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in Korea I was obsessed with this muscular guy at my gym who had a full back tattoo that reached over to his pecs and partway down his arms. It was like a vest, and the detail work was so beautiful. I would find myself staring at him in the sauna, wanting to trace every line with my fingers, or my tongue... I found out later that his bodywork denoted him as a mafia gangster- My bad!- so it's probably best that I never made a move on him, but a well-done tattoo is one of the sexiest things I can think of.

    ReplyDelete