Sunday, December 22, 2013

80's Theme Holiday Party Nightmare!


Last night I went to a holiday party. It was well designed and pretty cool. It was down near Torrance CA. There were kids from ages 8 to adults that were in there late 50's. There was a clear gap in the age range from 25 to 35. This gap made me feel very uncomfortable since I was the only one who was in that gap. I really don't like kids so I stayed away form them. Most of the adults were so drunk I didn't hang with them either. Just one she was probably 48yo and seemed pretty cool.

The host of the party had to at least drop 10k on it. Amazing food decorations and a staff to wait on the quests. I must admit the effort was there and it was well done. Just it became apparent to me that I was not going to like this party because of a few factors. There was drinking, kids, 80's music and I only knew one person. That person's name is Harley.

Here is a little back story on Harley. We dated before and I broke up with him because he would not take his medication for being Bi-polar disorder. He would get really angry and say anything and everything racist. His two favorite things to say when in one of his fits are "N-word" and you're cheap are you a Jew. I tried and tried to handle it because its hard to find a white guy with 11". So eventually I had had it and dumped him. As well as his breath was horrible since he is a heavy smoker and he would get shit faced drunk. Both of those are two things I just cant stand about people.

So the night went on I got so bored I passed out for a hour in a chair in the front of the house since the back of the house had very loud music. So after the Dirty Santa gift exchange I drove Harley home. While driving he asked me if we could stop at Ralphs and pick up some snacks. I was like sure I am always hungry anyways. So we stop at Ralphs and the asshole did not want food he went straight to the liquor. I told him that your already drunk you don't need anymore. He would not listen to me he then proceeded to the check out counter with a Gizmo hand puppet he stole from the party. Making himself look like a fool or crazy person randomly having the puppet speak for him in this horrid weird voice.

So after acting a fool in the store we went outside into the parking lot. At his car where he was pouring himself a drink, spilling everything on top of his brand new BMW. I had informed him that since he was drunk and would not listen to me I was going to drop him off at his house boat and take a cab home. He was like no I want to spend the night with you. My response was Harley I don't allow alcohol in my home and your annoying the hell out of me and your out of control, I was way to tired to deal with that bullshit. Since I had to be up very early in the morning. I have boundaries and people love to walk all over them. If you haven't felt that way go work for Falcon Studios particularly for Bruno B. He'll treat you like shit, I think its because he has a tiny dick. Even better yet date someone in the industry like me have them pass away like my boyfriend (Erik Rhodes). Then read a message to everyone from Adam R. saying Ricardo his ex was his boy friend and is mourning his lose. When that fucker, Adam had been told that I was dating Erik.

So I get him to his house boat where it was trashed and pretty shitty looking. His drunk ass still thinking I was going to spend the night got upset and begged me to stay. Again I told him I could not stay and I was going home. He then offered me one of his horrid paintings that he had painted himself.  I have seen better work from a 3rd grader not trying. So I closed the door behind me and walked tot he nearest hotel and got into a cab.

After about five minutes into the cab ride, Harley texts me and tells me that he slit his left wrist. He was rambling on about how horrible his life was. Which was a ploy to get me back to spend the night with him. I called the cops to inform them that there was a possible suicide attempt in the harbor and basically the cops harassed me. I did not know the address of the house boat nor was I willing to spend anymore money on getting myself back to the area I just had come from.

If you have problems drinking is not the solution and subjecting people to you bullshit is not either. You need to take ownership of your problems and figure them out. People like to pass blame on to other people because they don't have spines or ball even to man up themselves. If you have people in your lives that pass the blame off onto you or other people ditch them you don't need them. You deserve better and happiness and with them in your life its just one more weight trying to sink you or hold you down. For those who can relate to having to deal with drunken idiots here the best thing you can give them Alcohol Anonymous  800-923-8722.

No comments:

Post a Comment