Sunday, December 8, 2013

Second Scene




The scene was not fun and it was very boring. I was not thrilled to be fucked by someone that had a smaller dick than I do. He was a nice guy he had been sleeping with the owners of Titan Men the night before so I assume that is why he couldn't keep up with me. Funny  they thought I was dumb enough to believe that he was teaching them French all night long. The night before I was in the SF Titan house. The owners had converted the basement into a small apt where they housed actors. It was nice except it was to cold and the owner who lives on the middle level at 3am in the morning sounded like he was on meth cleaning the apt. Things were getting banged dropped and just this heavy back and forth foot steps. I wanted to shoot through the floor but didn't have a gun to do so.

My take on Mac Manus: He was a nice guy and good looking. His penis was not exciting. I could not get choked on it and it wasn't much of a sensation in my ass. I would say he was the worst French lay I have ever gotten. He tried his hardest to please me but I was left unsatisfied.

 Sadly one of the camera guys said he was a bottom destroyer because he tore apart bottoms and they couldn't take him. In my case I destroyed him and he had to take several break since he was not able to keep up. So moral of the story don't over sell something that you can't or it can't deliver on.

1 comment: