Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fourth Scene


So my fourth scene was Donny Wright. All I can say was it was truly amazing sex. I reached anal orgasm like five or six time. Sometimes I would collapse to the floor and shake. Cant say much about this scene other then that. In the email I had gotten from Falcon I was told I would be topping in this scene but at lass I didn't and I was actually kind of happy about that Donny's cock left and tasted amazing.

Donny is a man of few words so when on set you would have to ask him how would you like to get hard. His response was a smile and the kind of frustrating thing about that is I had given him options like do u want to kiss or have me suck you. Time and time again I was just met with a smile. I was told by the crew that Donny really liked me because it didn't take him long to get hard with me and that he never really smiled that much.

So there was attraction between me and Donny and the sex was really good. So we talked after the shoot and decided we should meet up after. Donny's b-day was coming up really soon and he asked me to come down and chill with him for a few days. I was like fuck yea. So I went down to visit him in SD. Of course there was like sex six times a day everyday. I met some of his buddies and I ended up really liking him he is a good guy.

So we went to Richards in SD where he had gotten himself a table with a bottle of vodka for everyone who was with us. very sweet of him. About 1130pm he pops a X pill in and starts acting funny. He clings on to me just rest his head in my lap. I did not know what has happening kind of freaked me out. Don't get me wrong once I found out what was going on I thought it was really cute. I was petting his head and holding him. All he would do was roll over on his back and smile up at me.

So it was getting late and even the cute side of Donny was tiring me out so I retired back into his place and a few things went down that were big for me at the time but in retro spec it wasn't that big. When you heart strings are involved you takes things a little harder then you'd normally would.

1 comment:

  1. You know Jed - i am blown away by your writing and the brutal honesty that you share 'tween the lines as well - those heartstrings - oy vey

    ReplyDelete