Monday, December 2, 2013

Leave People in Service Alone!



I am a firm believer that you should not fuck with people that are giving you services examples: food handlers and bus drivers. Because one you endangering yours and others that are around you. I was having a good day except the constant back and forth from home to the stores to the gym etc. I got a lot accomplished today.

 

I am not what you would call a sensitive person but, what I am sensitive to is when you can publicly see someone giving someone a hard time. For no apparent reason. Coupled with nagging it’s just annoying as hell to watch and even listen to. I was traveling on the bus towards home. When the bus stopped in West Hollywood (Hell Hole), where it stopped and a passenger got on. She was about 5'4" mixed female. As she was paying she asked the bus driver if it was the 704 behind the bus she was currently on. The bus driver’s response was I don't know. Then the female started to ostracize him for not knowing. So I started counting how many time she repeated the routine without still paying and not moving behind the yellow line.

 

The female got up to 9 times before, I said something. Excuses me could you leave him alone please, said calmly. Replied with I asked him a question. Calmly again and he has answered your question four times he does not know. Well that's just bad customer service and I want to know why he doesn't know. Mam, he's probably had a long day leave him alone and sit down.

 

She decided to take her obviously bad day out on me, calling me bitch and faggot. Anyone who knows me I will not take the high road and just sit there and take it. Since, just like the driver she continued, with a routine on attacking me for defending the driver. Which was pathetic attempt to get me rile me up? So with a smile on my face and past knowledge of how to piss women off certain phrases came to out of my mouth. "If I am a bitch then you must be a cunt." Women hate the word cunt. "Just because you had a bad day at work doesn't mean its ok to take it out on the first man you see since, you ain't got one at home waiting for you." Attack their looks and assume they don’t have a man. It’s a double whammy. Women spend too much time and money on looking good. Plus being the single women have this since that makes them feel that’s something is wrong with them. "I think it’s that time of the month for you." They hear that line so much it just pisses them off to no end." You are the prime example of why men beat their wives." That the perfect way to make a women just feel like shit, your attacking her on every level and basically degrading her to the state that she a basic thing lower than a dog because men love their dogs.

 

My good friend who I did notice was on the bus saw she was inching her way to me stood in front of her telling her to calm down. So I stood up and since I am 6'3", she left like she needed to puff out her chest. As while passing by me making sure she rubbed up on me and staring into my eyes. To egg her on I told her come on hit me with a smile. She cocked back when she did this, I said come on since I am a bitch I'll grab you by your hair and bash you teeth in with the edge of the bench. Needless to say, she got off at the next stop.

 

Everyone on the bus started to laugh there asses off. The two black women where on the bus said I just talked to her like Ike spoke to Tina. (I would never harm a women unless I was being attacked, plus I love me some Tina Turner) My good buddy said I have never seen you act that way. "All I said was you do not fuck with the bus driver he has had a long day, he has seen crazy shit all day long, and he is trying to pay attention to the road. He does not need any more distractions. Plus I did not get on a bus in a confined area to hear some whiny bitch annoy the shit out of someone. I am on a bus I do not have control over this bus nor am I immortal I do not want this bus to crash."

 

So people leave people alone and if you’re having a bad day keep it to yourself or go to shrink and tell him your problems. Endangering the lives of other people and annoying people so they can feel your pain is bullshit. Grow the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment