Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Third Scene


 

Before I even got to SF to shoot with falcon, DUMBASS Bruno B. sent me an email saying I was going to be topping in my two scenes for them. Turns out I was versatile in one and the other I was bottoming for. I hate it when people give you the wrong info I was all excited that I was getting to top, but that was not meant to be. So I get there we were shooting in some millionaire woman’s home. It was kind of shitty cracked walls and things falling part here and there.

So the scene was very blah and annoying for me. Yes Spencer Fox has a big dick that was the only highlight of the scene. I do not like sitting or lying down when topping. Those two positions make me go limp. His cock was good but, bottoming for me was a nightmare. Every 30 second he would need more Gun Oil lube and I am not talking about 3 or 4 times that fucker went back at least 14 times. And there was no way in hell he needed it, I had so much lube my hand had a steady drizzle coming off of my finger tips. Falcon is known for working with guys who are actually mentally handicapped to a slight degree. I know at least three that are autistic.

Besides pissing the whole crew off the entire time, he would not shut the fuck up. So over all I would have sex with him again just he’d top only and I would sick a sock in his mouth and duck-tape it in so he couldn’t take it out of his mouth. He talked away to much about his transgendered boy into a girl that lives in Vegas. He does have a good body to look at well at least when I had a scene with him I haven’t seen him since.

No comments:

Post a Comment