Thursday, January 9, 2014

5th Scene (The begining of the End of my Falcon Career)



This scene was horrid before we even started. My scene partner was Dylan Roberts. A sweet looking guy. Then he opens up his mouth and tell you that we like to be dominated by daddies. But before that I noticed a patch of sore flesh right above his lip about the size of a silver dollar that most people would call herpes. So when watching the scene do pay attention that they Bruno Bond the director keeps half of Dylan’s face in the shadows. As mush as possible because they tired to cover the sore with makeup as good as possible it wasn't such a good job.

So the break down was no kissing since there was Herpes. Bruno cornered me and said I needed to do the scene and I brought up in the Falcon emails that if there are visible STD’s performers would be sent home. Not with shut bag Bruno Bond he will risk your health to shoot a fucking scene. Still wondering why he wasn’t fired for that stunt.

So it basically became a rim job scene.  I was not into Dylan he needed to go into the bathroom to clean up the whack shave job he did on his own since he is naturally really hairy. How is was built made me thing he was a formally fat kid. So this was the start of the end for me with Falcon. Bruno kept fucking up over and over and over again. Would love Falcon to admit that the only reason why they keep Bruno is because they don’t want Steve to get mad at them. Falcon like Steve Cruz. Past and Present employees have admitted no one really like Bruno if I am correct the two things that kept coming up about Bruno was bad attitude and talentless.

Would I sleep with Dylan again in a scene no I would not. He doesn’t do it for me visually or mentally. Can’t say he’s not a nice person because he is a nice guy. Just he’s kind of like Tori Spellings face, there a whole lot of good things on it but just doesn’t look good together.

No comments:

Post a Comment