Sunday, January 5, 2014

Great Expectations !

I would say I have a little bit of an over active sex life, when I actually have one. It is very weird to me when I am seeing someone everyone and their uncle wants to fuck. Which to me is kind of weird because when I actually want to fuck and not seeing someone I can’t get laid to save my life unless I am shooting a scene with a studio. So this morning and last night I had fooled around three different times. The sad thing is I just wanted to cuddle but the person who said he was going to come and cuddle flaked. I know your telling yourselves, boo woo you Whore. So here are the three sexual experiences I had within the last 12 hours.
The first guy is a lot like me blunt and pretty much hates the West Hollywood community and get shunned because he makes fun of it. He is from Oregon. So he is a not bad looking shorter white guy with 9 inches in his late 20’s. He would be more my type if he would leave his eyebrows alone. We fucked a lot in mainly two positions missionary (Hey Mitt Romney) and doggie (Hey Bill). He blew his first load on my stomach and his arm. It was kind of messy to say the least, I had told him I wanted to see him shoot. The second time he came I didn’t see anything I was doggie and we were kissing with my neck cocked to the side. He told me that I was the first person who wasn’t tired out but him. So it was actually really good sex in my opinion. So I told him to come back over when he gets done with work. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
So my second encounter was kind of a letdown. The guy wasn’t as big as he said he was and we didn’t even fuck he looked like a lumberjack that had been skipping the pancake breakfast and having the lentil soup instead. He was too thin for me, I like men to have meat on their bones. The only good thing that did cum of it was that when he did cum my chest was coated. That fucker shot a shit load.
So my third was probably my favorite. He about 5’11” 250lbs ex-army and body builder. He was a black man with a nice fat cock and huge balls. I really like it when a dense body mass (and I don’t mean fat) with a big ol dick slams into your ass. To the point I almost fall over and u can feel the guy’s heavy nut sack slam into you taint. He was fun we had been messaging for like three month and he was always busy or was not able to invest enough time into fucking that I require. He was sweet and kind of adorable. So when he finally decided to cum he had four fingers in my hole, finger fucking me and he shot all over my ass and took his dick and slapped it onto my hole. He has a heavy dick which is nice to have some weight down there.
Again this all happened because a Navy boy could not keep his promise and just show up to cuddle. So the moral of the story is cum can be entertaining when sprayed all over but it doesn’t fill the void when all you want to do is snuggle up on someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment