Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Berlin Adventure!


I was in Berlin shooting a few things for a studio. It was an interesting experience to say the least. So after shoot I had a few days off. So when Sunday rolled around me and one of the crew members went to the Lab. The Lab is a sex club in Berlin. Normally this is not a place where I would go and it would usually freak me out. So me and the member of the crew went, after paying and getting our bag to remove out clothing we stripped down to out underwear and kept our shoes on.

I'll call the crew member J. So me and J were discussing what kind of guy that there directly in were walking up a hallway to drop off our bags. J asks me is there anyone who I would fuck or to get fucked by at that point all I saw was saggy old men, over weight men, drugged out men, skinny twinks, or aged muscle men that aren't so attractive anymore. Non of these are what I like. So walking down the hall I notice this really hot guy. I pointed him out. I want to do him in all different nasty situations. By the time J looks in the direction I pointed, the guy bent down to put something into his shoe and J doesn't see him. But to the right of the guy he notices his friend from NYC. Which was a relief I had another person to be safe around.

J asks his friend where is his bf. His Bf gets up form putting something his shoe and J swings around and say wait is this the guy you want. I said yes and J tells me oh they will be happy to fuck me and do what ever I want they can go for a long periods of time. So after walking around the whole place being freaked out at what I was seeing. We decided that the four of us should go have sex. So we walked up stair and get into a huge cage and shut the door J tells me to get in the sling. So all three fuck me and the two of them fucked J when one of them was not fucking me. Then we got into a daisy chain. So after about 20 minutes we took a break. It was hot so we walked around and talked some more fucked in a few other slings and in stood up in a sex bench and fucked above everyone else.

So after more sex they went and had a drink and we followed. We met up with the two guys that the couple was here with. That went well me and J fucked and got fucked by the heavily tattooed one. That went on and off for about an hour. In many crazy different positions to many to count. Then the tattooed one's buddy who had a crushed on me (I had no clue) grabbed me by the hand and too me to a back room and decided to pile drive me doggie style. I was happy there was tons of foreskin. So after about five hours of sex with some hot studs, me and J were kind of tired. Well not really myself. There was one last German I had to experience.

Earlier in the night the creative director for the shoot got his way. He does not like to share. So I had to wait till he was done with my last conquest to go over. He was tall blond blue eyed and sweet as a sex pig could be. So we flip fucked into the morning about 5 am if I remember correctly. We showered together. He too had foreskin and was a great cuddle buddy. It was a great final day in berlin for me since that was the only day I fucked offed set. Well besides the first day when I bent J over the kitchen table and railed him.

2 comments: