Monday, January 13, 2014

Dethrowning a Russian Princess!

I would like to think I am a fair and considerate kind of guy. I try to stay on top of tasks and like to keep updated on projects. So when it comes to interacting with people they aren’t waiting on me. So I am currently been working with a studio more than other ones. This studio is pretty much one of the bests when it comes to the movies they produce. But this studio has an issue. That issue is the face of the studio. He fires people when they don’t agree blindly with everything he says or wants. He fires people that are amazing. Not to mention he blasts emails out before anyone else can, he concocts a very twisted version of what went down. So that people when reading it think that that person he is referring to is then looks like a  horrid person.
I am not going to mention names since if I did he would contact me saying he was going to sue like he did when it came to Zach the blogger at the sword (As of FEB 1st 2014 I retract my statement Zach deserved getting fired). If you attack anything this man says he will try to deface you anyway he can I think it’s come from both sides of his heritage, his people are famously known for doing that.
So here is my story, although I haven’t been fired yet. I won this battle don’t know about the war yet. I was told things and was asked to do things. I upheld what I had been told but the things I was told had not been done. So after several text, emails, phone calls and telling people they need to do their jobs some of the things had been done. This did not come without the head aches or the bullshit, one would expect or had experience form the face of the company.
I had brought forth proof of the lack of work being done via a pic and he came back with a pic that had nothing to do with the proof. Then after about 20mins magically what I had asked to be done was done. He accused me of being a retard and that I needed to refresh my computer. Which is funny two completely different computer came back with my same page, not the page that showed up 20mins later. So I quit this studio and he sent out an email accusing me of starting drama.
Which is kind of funny because when you’d ask a question and try to explain why you were asking the question he interrupts you. I am quoting him “I know everything”.  Those are his words in at least two past conversations. He is known for being an ass and telling you what you should think because he knows what he is talking about and you know shit according to him. When it comes to religion, politics, wanting to start a business, or even taking a shit he knows better than you.
So I had cancelled my trip to work out of the country and had informed the crew that I would not be attending the shoot. I love the crew because they are cool as shit. The person I was talking on the phone with kept apologizing to me, which kind of annoyed me since he wasn’t at fault. People who are not at fault should not apologize for their shitty boss's actions. So he asked me what it would take to fly out and still shoot. I told him a raise and never having to deal with the asshole that’s name is on name of the studio.
I got close to what I wanted I wanted a lot more than I did not mention. Like since I am 6’3” I don’t want to be flown coach not enough leg room. That I did not want the face of the company to have any say in what I look liked so on and so forth. When you take advice from someone running a company to take a pay raise or just to be more of what they are looking for that company should treat you better and pay you more. I gained 32lbs of muscle since I started with that company. I have let them spray tan me and cut my hair I think it was about time to get back a little from them. Since they aren’t like Bel Ami,  they take care of their people.
Don’t get me wrong most people hate this guy’s guts because he is pretty annoying just to deal with on a one on one basis and even more when it comes to a group. The two only really good thing about him is he good in bed and when he’s not being an ass he can be very nice. But try not to disagree with him on anything he’ll go out of his way to annoy you and try to humiliate you in front of all his bud. Over all karma is a bitch and it seems like it’s coming right now for pay back and I don’t mean in this blog.
The moral of this story is don’t send mass emails with the person your accusing of starting drama and lying about to you employees without knowing its going to bite you in the ass one way or the other, or at least don’t CC them in the email. Listen to people don’t talk over them because you think your god and that people are dumber then you. This is easy to understand and don’t give me bullshit and say that concept is hard to understand since you’re from a different country and you had a hard childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment