Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My 6th Scene

My Sixth Scene was one of the best scene, I would say that I shot for Falcon. The reason for this is because they actually paired me up with someone that fit my type. I like older men, actually I like older European men they just tend to be more. As well as the reason why I liked that much is because I got to work with Steve Cruz a much better Director then Bruno Bond.

So the Scene was a verse scene which I enjoyed because I wanted to fuck Dean M. for a long while as well as there is "FORESKIN". Which is very hot and I love to play with not to mention a very open hole. Dean is very sweet natured a huge slut (watch blackballed) but very sweet was kind of surprised he liked me since he has the reputation of going for the men with huge cocks (reference the African male lol). In the end I ended up shooting four to five feet, hitting Steve in the face and arm when I came.

Cant say anything really bad about this scene all good except I hate the fact I wasn't on steroids, I looked like a fucking twink and I person don't like how twinks looks, its a preference nothing more nothing less. As well as the shooting format of Falcon (the fake faces) it is shitty and pretty annoying! Shooting with them is not natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment