Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My 7th Scene

This has to be my worst scene ever to date. I am not into mixed guys, when the mix does not turn out pretty. On top of that I am so turned off by fem guys, coupled with my scene partner is twink. Bruno lied to me and showed me a picture of him and said he had gained weight which was a pic that had been airbrushed to make him look bigger and his really gay tattoos had been air brushed out.

I hated the scene not attracted to the scene partner was a huge turned off Bruno kept telling me to think of something else  the whole time. But its kind of hard to do that when the bitching 24/7 that it hurt and he could not take my dick. I was informed he was a power bottom. That was a lie on top of every other lie was given. It sucked even worse I had to let him fuck me. That was like having sex with an English breakfast sausage (it never satisfying to have one since its small u need at least 6) So Lucas would not listen to me and  would not let me finger his hole to help him relax. Only till I yelled at him, did he let me. This was after I was on set for 3.5 hours trying to help him relax and he would not take anyone's advice. This was a overload of being pissed off for me because He had been bleeding on my dick and Bruno Bond had been saying ok is ok. It was not ok, that fucking sucks. So after about 15 minutes of blood on my dick and in my pubes Bruno was warned what was happening. Bruno had the balls to tell me to pound harder. The lube and blood was splashing up on my stomach, chest and neck. I pulled out and that's when the 3.5 hours started and Bruno told me to help him out. If I had a gun I would have shot that fat ass midget with a tiny dick of a man.

After shooting with him, he said I was very unprofessional. That is when I informed  Falcon about Herpes Boy and Lucas scene they said they would reprimand him and they did nothing and I did not get an apology from him so I will probably publicly bash him for the rest of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment